Miss Universe 2009, the 58th Miss Universe beauty pageant, will be held at the Atlantis Paradise Island, in Nassau, Bahamas on August 23, 2009. Dayana Mendoza, from Venezuela, winner of Miss Universe 2008, will crown her successor in the event.
AGE: 22 | HEIGHT: 5'8" | HOMETOWN: OTTAWA, ON
Born and raised in the nation’s capital, Catherine aspires to one day be an influential member of the legal profession. The most accurate way to describe her life philosophy … “carpe diem”! She is outgoing, motivated and strives to achieve every goal she sets for herself.
Fluent in both English and French, Catherine obtained a bachelor’s degree in social sciences with a specialization in criminology from the University of Ottawa’s French program in 2007. She is currently completing her second year of law school in Ottawa and has a peaking interest in international issues.
In her free time, she enjoys the company of her friends and family and enjoys travelling the globe.
Video: Interview Catherine Walsh - Miss Universe Canada 2009 Contestant
meet: other contestants
RELATED BEAUTY PAGEANTS PHOTOGRAPHY
- List of Beauty Pageants
- Upcoming Beauty Queens
- Miss Universe Canada 2009 ( Contestants )
- Miss Universe Canada 2008 ( Winner / Contestants )
- Miss Universe Canada 2007 ( Winner )
- Miss World Canada 2009 ( Winner )
- Miss World Canada 2008 ( Winner )
- Miss World 2009 ( Contestants )
- Miss World 2008 ( Winner / Contestants )
- Miss Universe 2009 ( Contestants )
- Miss Universe 2008 ( Winner / Contestants )