Miss Universe 2009, the 58th Miss Universe beauty pageant, will be held at the Atlantis Paradise Island, in Nassau, Bahamas on August 23, 2009. Dayana Mendoza, from Venezuela, winner of Miss Universe 2008, will crown her successor in the event.
AGE: 18 | HEIGHT: 6'0" | HOMETOWN: BOLTON, ON
Celina was born in Toronto Canada, and loves to study different languages and the diverse cultures of our world. Along side her adventurous family, she has traveled to Switzerland, Austria, St. Martin, Mexico, Florida, Dominican Republic, Calgary and British Columbia.
Celina is currently attending Western University where she is enrolled in the MIT/MTP program; it focuses on the power of media and Radio and Television Broadcasting. She is determined to pursue a career as an actor and as a television broadcaster.
She excels at acting, modeling and has also achieved her black belt in Karate. She loves to play tennis, play the piano and sing, and write stories.
Video: Interview Celina Toenz - Miss Universe Canada 2009 Contestant
meet: other contestants
RELATED BEAUTY PAGEANTS PHOTOGRAPHY
- List of Beauty Pageants
- Upcoming Beauty Queens
- Miss Universe Canada 2009 ( Contestants )
- Miss Universe Canada 2008 ( Winner / Contestants )
- Miss Universe Canada 2007 ( Winner )
- Miss World Canada 2009 ( Winner )
- Miss World Canada 2008 ( Winner )
- Miss World 2009 ( Contestants )
- Miss World 2008 ( Winner / Contestants )
- Miss Universe 2009 ( Contestants )
- Miss Universe 2008 ( Winner / Contestants )