Miss Universe 2009, the 58th Miss Universe beauty pageant, will be held at the Atlantis Paradise Island, in Nassau, Bahamas on August 23, 2009. Dayana Mendoza, from Venezuela, winner of Miss Universe 2008, will crown her successor in the event.
AGE: 20 | HEIGHT: 5'7" | HOMETOWN: CALEDON, ON
Ambitious in her goals and quest for success, Chanel believes it is necessary to have high standards to work towards. Tackling life with a professional edge, she is driven by competition and always seeking challenges. Chanel is a pre law student specializing in Political Science at the University of Toronto. Her appreciation and deep respect for the diversities within our country's population, has propelled her life goals to become an advocate for social justice and rights.
She enjoys golfing, acting, working out and spending quality time with her family. Chanel has a background of elite athletic training in the equestrian sport of Dressage and competitive dance.
Based on her strong work ethic, perseverance, optimistic outlook and kind heart, she is passionately committed to making a difference.
Video: Interview Chanel Beckenlehner - Miss Universe Canada 2009 Contestant
meet: other contestants
RELATED BEAUTY PAGEANTS PHOTOGRAPHY
- List of Beauty Pageants
- Upcoming Beauty Queens
- Miss Universe Canada 2009 ( Contestants )
- Miss Universe Canada 2008 ( Winner / Contestants )
- Miss Universe Canada 2007 ( Winner )
- Miss World Canada 2009 ( Winner )
- Miss World Canada 2008 ( Winner )
- Miss World 2009 ( Contestants )
- Miss World 2008 ( Winner / Contestants )
- Miss Universe 2009 ( Contestants )
- Miss Universe 2008 ( Winner / Contestants )