Miss Universe 2009, the 58th Miss Universe beauty pageant, will be held at the Atlantis Paradise Island, in Nassau, Bahamas on August 23, 2009. Dayana Mendoza, from Venezuela, winner of Miss Universe 2008, will crown her successor in the event.
AGE: 26 | HEIGHT: 5'7" | HOMETOWN: MONTREAL, QC
Izabela has been a background performer since 1994 in many TV series and movies. She participated in the Miss Hawaiian Tropic Canada 1998 Pageant, finished in the top 10 of the Miss Budweiser 1998 Pageant and in the top 15 of the Miss Quebec 1998 Pageant.
Her short term goals are to continue pursuing her dream of growing into a successful entrepreneur, for which she has been fully committed to ever since she was a child running that lemonade stand. She designs and owns her own handbag and accessories brand, which is based on a few important lifelong principles that she grew up with; respect and love for people and our planet, to name two.
Izabela enjoys dancing, yoga, working out and spending quality time with her family. She was a choreographer and coach for a cheerleading team and was a dancer in Confessions of a dangerous mind.
Video: Interview Izabela Daszkiewicz - Miss Universe Canada 2009 Contestant
meet: other contestants
RELATED BEAUTY PAGEANTS PHOTOGRAPHY
- List of Beauty Pageants
- Upcoming Beauty Queens
- Miss Universe Canada 2009 ( Contestants )
- Miss Universe Canada 2008 ( Winner / Contestants )
- Miss Universe Canada 2007 ( Winner )
- Miss World Canada 2009 ( Winner )
- Miss World Canada 2008 ( Winner )
- Miss World 2009 ( Contestants )
- Miss World 2008 ( Winner / Contestants )
- Miss Universe 2009 ( Contestants )
- Miss Universe 2008 ( Winner / Contestants )