Miss Universe 2009, the 58th Miss Universe beauty pageant, will be held at the Atlantis Paradise Island, in Nassau, Bahamas on August 23, 2009. Dayana Mendoza, from Venezuela, winner of Miss Universe 2008, will crown her successor in the event.
AGE: 26 | HEIGHT: 5'8" | HOMETOWN: MONTREAL, QC
Ketevan is originally from Georgia and has a great love for the diversity of the world. She has travelled to Russia, United States, Germany, France, Switzerland, England and India. She has recently graduated from Concordia University with a B. Sc. in Biochemistry and is currently working as a chemist for a government agency.
Ketevan believes in creating a stress-free and violence-free society and is actively involved with the International Art of Living Foundation to make this a reality. Through her involvement and training to become an Art of Living Foundation teacher she is working to spread the message of a one-world family to all 4 corners of the globe.
She has knowledge of 4 different languages and enjoys reading classics from the literary greats. She loves to teach yoga, play with her SLR camera, and celebrate with her family and friends.
Video: Interview Ketevan Chigogidze - Miss Universe Canada 2009 Contestant
meet: other contestants
RELATED BEAUTY PAGEANTS PHOTOGRAPHY
- List of Beauty Pageants
- Upcoming Beauty Queens
- Miss Universe Canada 2009 ( Contestants )
- Miss Universe Canada 2008 ( Winner / Contestants )
- Miss Universe Canada 2007 ( Winner )
- Miss World Canada 2009 ( Winner )
- Miss World Canada 2008 ( Winner )
- Miss World 2009 ( Contestants )
- Miss World 2008 ( Winner / Contestants )
- Miss Universe 2009 ( Contestants )
- Miss Universe 2008 ( Winner / Contestants )