Miss Universe 2009, the 58th Miss Universe beauty pageant, will be held at the Atlantis Paradise Island, in Nassau, Bahamas on August 23, 2009. Dayana Mendoza, from Venezuela, winner of Miss Universe 2008, will crown her successor in the event.
AGE: 26 | HEIGHT: 5'9" | HOMETOWN: CALGARY, AB
Born in Poland, Marika moved to Canada at a very young age with her family where she has quickly learned to adapt to a new culture but never let go of her own! This year Marika is graduating with a Bachelors Degree in Communication from the University of Calgary.
She hopes to pursue a career in Public Relations in the near future, but for now is very happy accumulating as much knowledge as possible, and volunteering as much of her free time as she can.
Marika holds a passion for fitness, modelling, music, snowboarding and animals. She is intrigued by the unknown and therefore very inquisitive. She loves to travel and meet new people, and has a great love for food, always wanting to try something new.
Video: Interview Marika Rabczak - Miss Universe Canada 2009 Contestant
meet: other contestants
RELATED BEAUTY PAGEANTS PHOTOGRAPHY
- List of Beauty Pageants
- Upcoming Beauty Queens
- Miss Universe Canada 2009 ( Contestants )
- Miss Universe Canada 2008 ( Winner / Contestants )
- Miss Universe Canada 2007 ( Winner )
- Miss World Canada 2009 ( Winner )
- Miss World Canada 2008 ( Winner )
- Miss World 2009 ( Contestants )
- Miss World 2008 ( Winner / Contestants )
- Miss Universe 2009 ( Contestants )
- Miss Universe 2008 ( Winner / Contestants )