Miss Universe 2009, the 58th Miss Universe beauty pageant, will be held at the Atlantis Paradise Island, in Nassau, Bahamas on August 23, 2009. Dayana Mendoza, from Venezuela, winner of Miss Universe 2008, will crown her successor in the event.
AGE: 18 | HEIGHT: 5'9" | HOMETOWN: VANCOUVER, BC
Natasha currently attends university at the International Study Center at Herstmonceux Castle in England on an exchange with Queen’s University. She was born in Amsterdam to Danish parents, and raised in Vancouver.
As a champion debater, public speaker and diplomat, Natasha has participated in and led several Model United Nations and leadership conferences, been a peer tutor in mathematics, a member of several social justice groups, a senior editor of her high school newspaper as well as an executive student council member.
Natasha has also participated in karate, basketball, snowboarding and rock-climbing consistently for many years. She plans on finishing her university degree in international business, and later in life, becoming the Foreign Affairs Minister for Canada.
Video: Interview Natasha Petersen - Miss Universe Canada 2009 Contestant
meet: other contestants
RELATED BEAUTY PAGEANTS PHOTOGRAPHY
- List of Beauty Pageants
- Upcoming Beauty Queens
- Miss Universe Canada 2009 ( Contestants )
- Miss Universe Canada 2008 ( Winner / Contestants )
- Miss Universe Canada 2007 ( Winner )
- Miss World Canada 2009 ( Winner )
- Miss World Canada 2008 ( Winner )
- Miss World 2009 ( Contestants )
- Miss World 2008 ( Winner / Contestants )
- Miss Universe 2009 ( Contestants )
- Miss Universe 2008 ( Winner / Contestants )