Miss Universe 2009, the 58th Miss Universe beauty pageant, will be held at the Atlantis Paradise Island, in Nassau, Bahamas on August 23, 2009. Dayana Mendoza, from Venezuela, winner of Miss Universe 2008, will crown her successor in the event.
AGE: 20 | HEIGHT: 5'7" | HOMETOWN: WOODBRIDGE, ON
Stephanie is currently working in retail and has graduated from Humber College with a Fashion Arts diploma. In the future, she hopes to go back to school for design and open her own business for both styling and design. She is in the process of designing and making her own collection of dresses. She hopes to have her designs on the red carpet and to be worn by many famous and influential women.
There is one charity in particular that is close to her heart; the Lupus foundation of Ontario. Her mother in currently suffering with lupus and Stephanie would like to make as many people aware of this disease as possible.
Some of her favourite past times would be to visit Downtown Toronto’s Eaton Center, working out at the gym and spending time with friends and family.
Video: Interview Stephanie Bulgaretti - Miss Universe Canada 2009 Contestant
meet: other contestants
RELATED BEAUTY PAGEANTS PHOTOGRAPHY
- List of Beauty Pageants
- Upcoming Beauty Queens
- Miss Universe Canada 2009 ( Contestants )
- Miss Universe Canada 2008 ( Winner / Contestants )
- Miss Universe Canada 2007 ( Winner )
- Miss World Canada 2009 ( Winner )
- Miss World Canada 2008 ( Winner )
- Miss World 2009 ( Contestants )
- Miss World 2008 ( Winner / Contestants )
- Miss Universe 2009 ( Contestants )
- Miss Universe 2008 ( Winner / Contestants )