Miss Universe 2009, the 58th Miss Universe beauty pageant, will be held at the Atlantis Paradise Island, in Nassau, Bahamas on August 23, 2009. Dayana Mendoza, from Venezuela, winner of Miss Universe 2008, will crown her successor in the event.
AGE: 24 | HEIGHT: 5'10" | HOMETOWN: VANCOUVER, BC
Tannaz was born in Iran and moved to Canada as a teenager; and is grateful for the opportunity to live in this wonderful Country. She is bilingual in Farsi and English and is currently in her last semester in Simon Fraser University completing a B.A of Communication and Mass Media.
In the future she’s eager to further her education in a Masters Program of Communication and hopes to work in the media and entertainment industry.
Tannaz enjoys many kinds of sports such as soccer and basketball. In high school, she was a member of the basketball team and poetry group. In her spare time, she enjoys writing poems, cooking, working out, dancing and is a trained belly dancer.
Video: Interview Tannaz Alesatar - Miss Universe Canada 2009 Contestant
meet: other contestants
RELATED BEAUTY PAGEANTS PHOTOGRAPHY
- List of Beauty Pageants
- Upcoming Beauty Queens
- Miss Universe Canada 2009 ( Contestants )
- Miss Universe Canada 2008 ( Winner / Contestants )
- Miss Universe Canada 2007 ( Winner )
- Miss World Canada 2009 ( Winner )
- Miss World Canada 2008 ( Winner )
- Miss World 2009 ( Contestants )
- Miss World 2008 ( Winner / Contestants )
- Miss Universe 2009 ( Contestants )
- Miss Universe 2008 ( Winner / Contestants )