Miss Universe 2009, the 58th Miss Universe beauty pageant, will be held at the Atlantis Paradise Island, in Nassau, Bahamas on August 23, 2009. Dayana Mendoza, from Venezuela, winner of Miss Universe 2008, will crown her successor in the event.
AGE: 21 | HEIGHT: 5'8" | HOMETOWN: ST-FELIX-DE-VALOIS, QC
Valerie grew up in a small village and was always surrounded by people who have helped her to achieve her dreams. Having a great artistic sense, Valerie followed 6 years of voice lessons, art classes and dramatic arts. She’s a model who also does volunteer work and help for the causes that she holds dear. She currently works in International Hotel Management.
Valerie feels that contact with people is primordial. Valerie is a volunteer in a center for seniors where she visits each week for Zoo Therapy with her pet dog. She is a person who likes to keep informed about what's happening in the world, being very personable she would like to travel and have the opportunity to participate in multiple humanitarian events.
Video: Interview Valerie Remillard - Miss Universe Canada 2009 Contestant
meet: other contestants
RELATED BEAUTY PAGEANTS PHOTOGRAPHY
- List of Beauty Pageants
- Upcoming Beauty Queens
- Miss Universe Canada 2009 ( Contestants )
- Miss Universe Canada 2008 ( Winner / Contestants )
- Miss Universe Canada 2007 ( Winner )
- Miss World Canada 2009 ( Winner )
- Miss World Canada 2008 ( Winner )
- Miss World 2009 ( Contestants )
- Miss World 2008 ( Winner / Contestants )
- Miss Universe 2009 ( Contestants )
- Miss Universe 2008 ( Winner / Contestants )