Gallipoli, Italy: The Newly beauty queen Alice Taticchi (19 year-old) of Perugia was crowned Miss Mondo Italia 2009 during the final pageant held in Gallipoli, Lecce, Italy on 13th June.
Alice Taticchi who stand 184 cm will represent Italy in the 2009 world contest.
Miss World 2009, the 59th Miss World beauty pageant will be held in Johannesburg, South Africa, where Ksenia Sukhinova of Russia will crown her successor, Miss World 2008. About 120 contestants are expected to attend the event.
Alice also won the title Miss Natura & Benessere.
* Miss Gil Cagnè Make up - Chiara Gori
* Miss Mondo web repubblica.it - Agata Alonzo
* Miss Model - Chiara Giordano
* Miss Bikini - Alessia Colonna
* Miss Gambe (Legs) - Elisa Menichelli
* Miss Immagine Canon - Claudia Russo
* Miss Cover Girl “Star Tv" - Angela Spedicato
* Miss Ap Tricosistem - Francesca Cavalera
RELATED BEAUTY INTERNATIONAL PAGEANTS
- List of Beauty Pageants
- Upcoming Beauty Queens
- Miss Italia Nel Mondo 2008 ( Winner / 50 Contestants )
- Miss Mondo Italia 2009 ( Winner )
- Miss Mondo Italia 2008 ( Winner / 52 Contestants )
- Miss Universo Italia 2009 ( Winner / 51 Contestants )
- Miss Universo Italia 2008 ( Winner / 24 Contest )
- Miss World 2009 ( Contestants )
- Miss World 2008 ( Winner / Contestants )
- Miss Universe 2009 ( Contestants )
- Miss Universe 2008 ( Winner / Contestants )
- Miss International 2009 ( Contestants )
- Miss International 2008 ( Winner / Contestants )
- Miss Earth 2009 ( Contestants )
- Miss Earth 2008 ( Winner / Contestants )