The title of first runner-up won the Sabina Vodeničarević from Tuzla, the second runner-up is Lenka Casar from Bijeljina, and the charm of Miss Kristina Anic from Prozor Rama.
Miss photogenic declared the Amela Kehić from Tuzla.
In addition to his title of Miss BiH, Andrei Šarac passed are also titles Miss and Miss Oriflame Televotinga. Andrea Šarac will represent Bosnia & Herzegovina in 2009 World Beauty Contest.
Miss World 2009, the 59th Miss World beauty pageant will be held in Johannesburg, South Africa, where Ksenia Sukhinova of Russia will crown her successor, Miss World 2008. About 120 contestants are expected to attend the event.
photo: Lenka Casar(L), Andrea Sarac(C) and Sabina Vodeničarević(R)
RELATED BEAUTY INTERNATIONAL PAGEANTS
- List of Beauty Pageants
- Upcoming Beauty Queens
- Miss Bosnia and Herzegovina 2009 ( Winner / Contestants )
- Miss Bosnia and Herzegovina 2008 ( Winner )
- Miss World 2009 ( Contestants )
- Miss World 2008 ( Winner / Contestants )
- Miss Universe 2009 ( Contestants )
- Miss Universe 2008 ( Winner / Contestants )
- Miss International 2009 ( Contestants )
- Miss International 2008 ( Winner / Contestants )
- Miss Earth 2009 ( Contestants )
- Miss Earth 2008 ( Winner / Contestants )