Megan Clementi, a beautiful young woman 25 year-old, who representing South Miami was crowned the 2010 Miss Florida USA during a live telecast seen by over 5 million viewers worldwide on July 20, 2009.
Clementi, 5' 7" tall,is an Electrical Engineering graduate of the University of Central Florida and also an Orlando Magic dancer. She will be representing the state of Florida in the Miss USA 2010 Beauty Pageant in the next spring.
Miss Florida USA 2010 Results
* Miss Florida USA 2010: Megan Clementi representing South Miami
* 1st Runner-up: Amanda Zitzman representing Daytona Beach
* 2st Runner-up: Kendra Walker representing Gainesville
* 3st Runner-up: Greta Jimenez representing Carnival Miami
* 4st Runner-up: Annilie Hastey representing Coral Gables
* Miss Photogenic: Amanda Zitzman of Daytona Beach
“Miss Photogenic” by television and newspaper photographers during the Miss Florida USA Press Day on Thursday, July 16 at the Westin Diplomat Resort and Spa.
In an event that was hosted by television host Louis Aguirre of WSVN Fox 7’s show Deco Drive, television hostess Kristin Beall and Miss Florida USA 2009 Anastagia Pierre, fifty-two contestants were judged in the categories of personality and interview, swimsuit and evening gown.
The Miss Florida USA Pageant was sponsored by The City of Hollywood, the Hollywood Beach Community Redevelopment Agency, The Westin Diplomat Hotel and Spa, La Casa Hermosa, Broward Community College, PageantDiva.com, Photography by Bob Lasky, Federico Leone shoes, Bijoux Terner, Carroll’s Jewelers, FICA, Ritchie Swimwear, Built 2 Win, Don Baker Communications, Act True, Las Palmas Restaurant, IST, Bewelled by Susan Fixel and DJ Alexandre Marc of Spin Fantastic.
Courtesy of communitynewspapers, orlandosentinel
Video: Announcement of Miss Florida USA 2010
Check out more photography
* Megan Clementi Gallery, Miss Florida USA 2010
* 52 Miss Florida USA 2010 Contestants
RELATED BEAUTY PAGEANTS CONTESTS