Courtenay Alexandra Hamilton (C), Miss Wales 2010
Summer Ghanavati (R), 1st Runner-up
Jamie Lee Williams (L), 2nd Runner-up
A beautiful 20 year-old from Llantwit Major, Courtenay Alexandra Hamilton was crowned Miss Wales 2010 during the pageant held the St David's Hall in Cardiff on June 26.
Courtenay Alexandra Hamilton will represent Wales in Miss World 2010 beauty pageant. Completed TOP 3 as Summer Ghanavati from Cardiff and Jamie Lee Williams from Llanmynych.
Other winners were:
* Spirit of Miss Wales - Michelle Chamberlain
* Beauty with A Purpose - Anna Murphy
* Best Hair - Alize Mounter
* Best Dressed - Sophie Webster
* Public Vote Winner - Rebecca Hearne
Wales Beauty Pageants
RELATED BEAUTY PAGEANT CONTEST