This annual beauty pageant, which began in 1991 as Reina Sudamericana (South American Queen), is based in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia. Up to 2003 the participants were restricted to the 10 countries in South America; in 2004 participants from Panama and Costa Rica in Central America were invited; and in 2006 participants from Dominican Republic, Nicaragua, Puerto Rico & Spain joined. In 2007 Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras & USA were added, and the name changed to Reina Hispanoamericana. The pageant is organized by Promociones Gloria, based in Bolivia. More than 15 contestants participate every year.
* Reina Hispanoamericana 2011 - Evalina Van Putten / Contestants
* Reina Hispanoamericana 2011 - Evalina Van Putten Photo Gallery
* Reina Hispanoamericana 2010 - Caroline Medina / Contestants
* Reina Hispanoamericana 2009 - Adriana Vasini / Contestants
* Reina Hispanoamericana 2008 - Vivian Noronha (successor) / Contestants
* Reina Hispanoamericana 2008 - Laura Zúñiga (dethroned)