Beauty Pageant > Miss World >
* Miss World 2011
* Miss World 2010 Coverage
* Alexandria Mills of USA was crowned Miss World 2010
* Alexandria Mills of USA Miss World 2010 Biography
* Emma Wareus of Botswana The 1st Runner-up Miss World 2010 Biography
* Adriana Vasini of Venezuela The 2nd Runner-up Miss World 2010 Biography
* Watch Miss World 2010 - Crowning moment - Alexandria Mills (Video)
* ALBUM of Alexandria Mills of USA - Miss World 2010
Miss World 2010, Alexandria Mills
Miss World 2011, the 61st edition of the Miss World pageant is scheduled to take place on November 8, 2011 in London. Miss World 2010, Alexandria Mills of the United States will crown her successor at the end of the event.
The date and location for the 61st Miss World Final has been announced - 8th November 2011, in London, England.
The first Miss World event was created by Eric Morley in 1951 as part of his promotion of the Festival of Britain, which took place on the South Bank of the River Thames. Miss World is approaching its 60th birthday and wants to celebrate with a very special party by returning to where it all began on London’s South Bank. The special event will feature winners from the past and present, and we will be re-living some of the special moments and star names that have been a part of our 60 year history. Our celebrations will take contestants across the United Kingdom in the run-up to the final, to be held in London on Tuesday 8th November 2011.
courtesy of miss world website