Pages










Monday, August 22, 2011

Miss Universe 2011 Profile: Israel - Kim Edry

Beauty Pageant > Miss Universe > Miss Universe 2011

Israel - Kim Edry - Miss Universe 2011 Contestants

Miss Universe 2011 Contestant
Country: Israel
Name: Kim Edry
Age: 19
Height: 1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)
Hometown: Sderot
Hair color: Brown

Title : Israel’s Maiden of Beauty or Miss Israel Universo 2011
ALBUM :
Kim Edri Photo Gallery

Kim Edri is a Israeli beauty queen and model who won the title of Miss Israel Universe 2011 , held at Haifa Convention Center in Haifa on March 29, 2011.

Back to Miss Universe 2011 Contestants

1 comment:

Hyunny said...

HI
My name is hyunny, Kwon in South Korea.
By chace, I'll saw your photo and falled in love for your charm.
Israel be use Hebrew and English, is right?
Sorry, I don't know Hebrew. So, I'll send message in english.
Just so you know, when you want to Hebrew?
I'll learn it.
I hope you reap good results at Miss Universe.
I do not know what to do if you see you, but I'll wait your response.
If by any chance, the time..
My e-mail adress is 7windyk@gmail.com
Good Luck!

Yours sincerely