Beauty Pageant > Croatia >
* Miss Universe Hrvatske / Miss Universe Croatia 2011 - Contestants
* Miss Universe Hrvatske / Miss Universe Croatia 2010 Winner - Lana Obad
* Miss Universe Hrvatske / Miss Universe Croatia 2010 - Lana Obad Photo Gallery
* Miss Universe Hrvatske / Miss Universe Croatia 2009 ( Winner / Candidates )
* Miss Universe Hrvatske / Miss Universe Croatia 2008 ( Winner )
* Miss Universe Hrvatske / Miss Universe Croatia 2007 ( Winner )
Lana Obad - Miss Universe Croatia 2010 (or Miss Universe Hrvatske 2010)
Miss Universe Hrvatske or Miss Universe Croatia 2011 pageant live on croatian national television, on July 2nd, 2011. Lana Obad - Miss Universe Croatia 2010 (photo above) will crown her successor at the end of the event.
New Beauty Queen will represent Croatia in Miss Universe 2011 pageant. Check out below the official delegates of 2011 Miss Universe Croatia pageant
Saturday, June 4, 2011
Beauty Pageant > Croatia >
Friday, June 3, 2011
* Miss Turkey 2011 - Winners
* Miss Turkey Universe 2011 - Melisa Asli Pamuk Photo Gallery
* Miss Turkey World 2011 - Gizem Karaca Photo Gallery
* Miss Turkey International 2011 - Elif Korkmaz Photo Gallery
* Miss Turkey Earth 2011 - Merve Saribas Photo Gallery
* Miss Turkey 2011 - Top 6 Finalists
* L’Oréal Paris Miss Turkey 2011 will be crowned on June 2
* Miss Turkey World 2010 - Gizem Memiç of Gaziantep
* Gizem Memiç represent Turkey in Miss World 2010
* Gizem Memiç represent Turkey in Miss Universe 2010
* Miss Turkey Universe 2010 - Serenay Sarikaya of National Capital
* Miss Turkey Earth 2010 - Döndü Şahin of İstanbul
* Miss Turkey International 2010 - Dilay Korkmaz of Ankara
Melisa Asli Pamuk (20, 1.76m) was crowned Miss Turkey 2011 during the pageant took place on June 2 but was broadcasted on Fox TV on June 3. She will represent Turkey in Miss Universe 2011 in Sao Paulo, Brazil next September.
Gizem Karaca (19, 1.75m) finished in second place and was crowned Miss Turkey World 2011 and will represent Turkey in Miss World 2011 in London, England on November 6.
Merve Saribas and Elif Korkmaz finished in third and fourth place, respectively. Merve Saribas will compete in Miss Earth 2011 and Elif Korkmaz will go to Miss International 2011.
courtesy photo and Info of Time Of Beauty
* Miss Indonesia / Miss Indonesia World 2011 Winner - Astrid Ellena Indriana Yunadi
* Miss Indonesia / Miss Indonesia World 2011 - Contestants
* Miss Indonesia / Miss Indonesia World 2010 Winner - Asyifa Latief
* Miss Indonesia / Miss Indonesia World 2009 Winner - Kerenina Sunny Halim
* Miss Indonesia / Miss Indonesia World 2009 - Playlists / Candidates
* Miss Indonesia / Miss Indonesia World 2008 Winner - Sandra Angelia
* CLICK Here Other Indonesia Beauty Pageant
Astrid Ellena Indriana Yunadi from East Java, was crowned Miss Indonesia 2011. The 21 year old East Java beauty, Astrid Ellena Indriana Yunadi won the Miss Indonesia 2011 pageant held at the Central Park Ballroom in Jakarta on June 3rd.
The New Beauty Queen 1.70 m, who speaks English, Mandarin and Spanish, was crowned by reigning Miss World 2010 Alexandria Mills and Miss Indonesia 2010 Asyifa Latief. Yunadi will represent her country in Miss World 2011 pageant in London on Nov 6.
Miss Indonesia 2011 - Jawa Timur - Astrid Ellena Indriana Yunadi
Runner-up I - Papua Barat - Amanda Roberta Zevannya
Runner-up II - Banten - Nadya Siddiqa
* CLICK Here Miss Indonesia / Miss Indonesia World 2011 - Contestants
* Miss Scotland 2011 Winner – Jennifer Reoch
* Miss Scotland 2011 – Finalists Portrait shots
* Miss Scotland 2011 – Finalists Group photos
* Miss Scotland 2010 ( Winner / Contestants )
* Miss Scotland 2009 ( Winner )
* Miss Scotland 2008 ( Winner / Contestants )
* Miss Earth Scotland 2008 ( Winner )
The Beauty from Glasgow Jennifer Reoch (22 year, 1.80m) was crowned Miss Scotland 2011 at the Royal Concert Hall in Glasgow on June 2, 2011. New Beauty Queen Jennifer will represent Scotland in Miss World 2011 Pageant in London.
Miss Scotland 2011 Final Results
* Winner Miss Scotland 2011 was Jennifer Reoch
* The first runner-up was Sara McLean
* The second runner-up was Layla Ferguson.
CLICK Here for * Miss Scotland 2011 – Finalists Portrait shots
courtesy photo of beautypageantnews
Tuesday, May 31, 2011
* RTA Mister and Miss Madagascar 2010 ( Winners )
* RTA Mister and Miss Madagascar 2011 ( Winners )
RTA Miss & Mister Madagascar 2011 Winners
On the eve of 9th May 2011, Miando Ratsimiahotrarivo (18, 1m75) & Mickael Andrianirina (21, 1m85) were crowned RTA Miss & Mister Madagascar 2011 at the RTA Dome Ankorondrano in Antananrivo. Both the winners hail from the third largest city Antsirabe in central Madagascar.
Only 18 years old, the newly crowned Miss Madagascar-Miando is a pageant veteran and won her first pageant, Miss Gallo 2007, at the age of fourteen. She recently graduated from her high school in Antsirabe and plans to attend university. According to RTA Madagascar's press release, she will represent Madagascar in Miss Earth 2011.
Mister Madagascar-Mickael is a part time model and a student at the Higher Institute of Business Communication and Management in Antananarivo. Like his female counterpart, Mickael is also a pageant veteran having won Mister ISCAM 2010 and Mister Antsirabe 2011 pageants. Mickael is expected to compete in Mister International 2011 pageant.
RTA Miss Madagascar 2011 Results
Winner - Miando Ratsimiahotrarivo (18, 1m75) from Antsirabe
1st runner-up - Rosia Raharitiana (20) from Mahajanga
2nd runner-up - Ando Randriamanantsara (19) from Tuléar
RTA Miss Madagascar 2011 - Miando Ratsimiahotrarivo
RTA Mister Madagascar 2011 Results
Winner - Mickael Andrianirina (21, 1m85) from Antsirabe
1st runner-up - Bercenty Razafindrarangy (21) from Mahajanga
2nd runner-up - Fetra Ratsimaharison (21) from Tana
RTA Mister Madagascar 2011 - Mickael Andrianirina
Monday, May 30, 2011
Nuestra Belleza Latina (English: Our Latin Beauty) is a reality TV show revolving around 12 young women competing title of Nuestra Belleza Latina also win a cash price and become a personality for the Spanish television network Univision. The show was created Univision network and its hosted by talk-show host and actress Giselle Blondet, who does the audition process and is also the mentor of the winner for the year of reign. The first "Season" premiered in March 27, 2007 and was one of Univision's highest rated shows.
Past Title Holders
* Nuestra Belleza Latina 2007 - Alejandra Espinoza (Mexico)
* Nuestra Belleza Latina 2008 - Melissa Marty (Puerto Rico)
* Nuestra Belleza Latina 2009 - Greydis Gil (Cuba)
* Nuestra Belleza Latina 2010 - Ana Patricia González (Mexico)
* Nuestra Belleza Latina 2011 - Nasstasja Bolívar (Nicaragua)