* Miss Universe Canada 2012 - National Finalists
* Miss Universe Canada 2011 - Chelsae Durocher / Contestants
* Miss Universe Canada 2011 - Chelsae Durocher photo gallery
* Miss Universe Canada 2011 - Watch Chelsae Durocher (video)
* Miss Universe Canada 2010 ( Winner / Contestants )
* Miss Universe Canada 2009 ( Winner / Contestants )
* Miss Universe Canada 2008 ( Winner / Contestants )
* Miss Universe Canada 2007 ( Winner )
Miss Universe Canada 2012 - National Finalist
Age: 21 | Height: 5’6″
Hometown: Toronto, ON
Amanda is a caring, goal-oriented and ambitious individual. She is currently in her 4th year at the University of Ontario Institute of Technology studying Criminology with further hopes of attending law school. Amanda comes from a European background, and as a young child was brought up with core values of acceptance for everyone and helping those in need. Living in Canada, where multiculturalism is vibrantly evident, she feels that it is important to accept every individual person as a unique being.
Throughout the past, Amanda has contributed her time to various charities like Free the Children, Variety the Children’s Charity, SOS Children’s Villages, and many others. She feels that every small act a person makes contributes greatly as a whole, but it does take the effort of many to really make a difference. Through the participation of other pageants in her past, Amanda feels that each one allows her for greater opportunities.
“Believing is Achieving” and “The best way to predict the future, is to create it” are two quotes that Amanda feels have a significant meaning to her and really have helped her through life. In her spare time she enjoys Latin dancing, working out, jogging, tennis and travelling.
With the title of Miss Universe Canada Amanda hopes to bring awareness to the importance of contributing and helping others within society, and hopes to become a role model for other young women, proving that anything can be accomplished.
Sponsored by: Family and Friends.