* Miss Universe Canada 2012 - National Finalists
* Miss Universe Canada 2011 - Chelsae Durocher / Contestants
* Miss Universe Canada 2011 - Chelsae Durocher photo gallery
* Miss Universe Canada 2011 - Watch Chelsae Durocher (video)
* Miss Universe Canada 2010 ( Winner / Contestants )
* Miss Universe Canada 2009 ( Winner / Contestants )
* Miss Universe Canada 2008 ( Winner / Contestants )
* Miss Universe Canada 2007 ( Winner )
Miss Universe Canada 2012 - National Finalist
Age: 24 | Height: 5’10″
Hometown: Richmond Hill, ON
Anna Piatrovich graduated in 2009 from Glendon College at York University with an Honors Bachelor of Arts in International Relations and French. Anna is multilingual. She is fluent in Russian, Belorussian, English and French, and has a good command of Spanish language. Currently, Anna is in her last year of finishing her second degree in Paralegal Studies.
Anna has developed a successful professional career. She is currently working in the medical field as an Operational Executive of a medical center. Her biggest professional ambition is to become a successful lawyer, and to achieve this goal, next year Hanna is planning to apply to law school.
Her major hobbies include modeling, dancing, and fitness. Anna loves sport because she believes that it breeds quality due to its competitive nature and positive impact on the mind and body. Anna is also a professional model that is currently represented by a prestigious modeling agency in Toronto.
Anna’s personal motto is: “In school you get a lesson and then you take the test. In life, you take the test and then you get the lesson”.
Anna wants to represent Canada on the international level because she believes that this will bring her the remarkable opportunity to make a significant difference globally and nationally by promoting and implementing positive changes in societies that require economic, social and cultural development.
Sponsored by: Family and Friends.