* Miss Universe Canada 2012 - National Finalists
* Miss Universe Canada 2011 - Chelsae Durocher / Contestants
* Miss Universe Canada 2011 - Chelsae Durocher photo gallery
* Miss Universe Canada 2011 - Watch Chelsae Durocher (video)
* Miss Universe Canada 2010 ( Winner / Contestants )
* Miss Universe Canada 2009 ( Winner / Contestants )
* Miss Universe Canada 2008 ( Winner / Contestants )
* Miss Universe Canada 2007 ( Winner )
Miss Universe Canada 2012 - National Finalist
Age: 20 | Height: 6’0″
Hometown: Brockville, ON
Danielle was born and raised in the beautiful city of Brockville Ontario, which is nestled along the banks of the scenic St. Lawrence River.
Most of her life has been dedicated to team sports such as hockey, baseball, and basketball. Throughout her athletic lifestyle she has learned how to give her best in everything she does. She is motivated and optimistic in every situation.
Danielle recently graduated from Algonquin College in our Nation’s capital of Ottawa Ontario, where she received an advanced diploma in Graphic Design. Danielle has a passion for art and photography and hopes to one day find a career that will allow her to do what she loves for a living.
Volunteering is something Danielle loves to do. She has volunteered for the School Box in Ottawa, giving and organizing supplies for Children that are less fortunate. She also helped raise money for United Way Ottawa.
Danielle has also volunteered with the Girls hockey association, teaching young girls how to skate and play hockey. Giving back to those in her own community is important to her.
People are a very important part of Danielle’s life. She is thankful to her family for being so supportive and caring. Danielle also enjoys working with children at her local YMCA as a camp leader during the summer months.
If given the chance to work as Miss Universe Canada, Danielle would want to inspire others to be themselves, and chase their dreams.
Sponsored by: Family and Friends.