* Miss Universe Canada 2012 - National Finalists
* Miss Universe Canada 2011 - Chelsae Durocher / Contestants
* Miss Universe Canada 2011 - Chelsae Durocher photo gallery
* Miss Universe Canada 2011 - Watch Chelsae Durocher (video)
* Miss Universe Canada 2010 ( Winner / Contestants )
* Miss Universe Canada 2009 ( Winner / Contestants )
* Miss Universe Canada 2008 ( Winner / Contestants )
* Miss Universe Canada 2007 ( Winner )
Miss Universe Canada 2012 - National Finalist
Age: 21 | Height: 5’6″
Hometown: Sherbrooke, QC
Isabella was born in Cali, Colombia. She is a very upbeat and positive individual who learned at an early age that hard work and dedication are the blue prints to make an individual successful. Isabella loves to spend time with her family and friends, and describes her family as the backbone of her life. They have given her the necessary tools to pursue her dreams without taking anything for granted.
While growing up in Colombia, she experienced the tragedy of children who were victims of anti-personal mines. She witnessed the suffering of children and families who were displaced from their homes because of the violence. Since then, she opened her heart and devoted her life to help others.
She is currently attending the Bishops’s University. Her certificate is in Modern Languages and is working towards her Bachelors Degree in International Relations. She envisions her future as a supporter and advocate of humanitarian and volunteer projects with an NGO (Non-Governmental Organization) to help those in need around the world.
Isabella is fluently in Spanish, English and French. She aspires to become Miss Universe Canada to bring a word of hope for those in need and to inspire the youth across Canada to go beyond their limitations to achieve success.
Sponsored by: Family and Friends.