* Miss Universe Canada 2012 - National Finalists
* Miss Universe Canada 2011 - Chelsae Durocher / Contestants
* Miss Universe Canada 2011 - Chelsae Durocher photo gallery
* Miss Universe Canada 2011 - Watch Chelsae Durocher (video)
* Miss Universe Canada 2010 ( Winner / Contestants )
* Miss Universe Canada 2009 ( Winner / Contestants )
* Miss Universe Canada 2008 ( Winner / Contestants )
* Miss Universe Canada 2007 ( Winner )
Miss Universe Canada 2012 - National Finalist
Age: 21 | Height: 5’9″
Hometown: Kapuskasing, ON
Jasmine Pham is a 3rd year student at Laurentian University, studying in the Kinesiology Program. She is a biracial young woman, with both Vietnamese and French Canadian roots.
Jasmine aspires to one day be the second Dermatologist in Northern Ontario, and dedicate her time specializing in all types of skin treatments. Being a community-oriented individual, Jasmine hopes to build her business based on an open and welcoming environment.
She is ambitious in everything that she does, and believes in attempting all of her dreams in hopes of fulfilling her life with excitement and accomplishment. Being an active volunteer, Jasmine believes that sharing your abilities with others to promote learning and development is an enriching experience from all perspectives.
She loves spending time with her family and friends, singing and playing piano, travelling, and participating in sports and exercise to maintain a healthy and balanced lifestyle. Jasmine lives by the quote, “In life, do not take the guided path, instead leave a trail”.
Sponsored by: Mitch and Carole Demontigny, Kate Durst and Discover Fitness, Miss Teen Ontario North, Family and Friends.