* Miss Lithuania 2012 - Rasa Vereniūtė Crowned Miss Lithuania 2012
* Miss Lithuania 2012 - Rasa Vereniūtė photo gallery
* Miss Lithuania 2012 - Contestants / Swimsuit Shoot
* Miss Lithuania 2011 - Ieva Gervinskaité / Contestants
* Miss Lithuania 2010 Winner - Gritė Maruškevičiūtė / Finalists / Group photo Finalists
Rasa Vereniūtė (20, 174cm, from Vilnius) was crowned Miss Lithuania 2012 during the event held on April 9th. New Beauty Queen, Rasa will now represent her country during the Miss World 2012 pageant in Ordos, China, in August.
The 1st runner-up was Greta Mikalauskytė (19, 174 cm, from Šiauliai), and the 2nd runner-up Egle Standaite (21, 177 cm, from Vilnius; former Miss Supranational finalist). Standaite was also chosen the audience’s favorite.
One of the runner-ups will represent Lithuania in the Miss Universe 2012 pageant in December, as explained by Miss Lithuania organizer Ben Gudelis. It is the first time in history Lithuania competes in Miss Universe. The country has been present at Miss World since 1993.