* Miss Universe Canada 2012 - National Finalists
* Miss Universe Canada 2011 - Chelsae Durocher / Contestants
* Miss Universe Canada 2011 - Chelsae Durocher photo gallery
* Miss Universe Canada 2011 - Watch Chelsae Durocher (video)
* Miss Universe Canada 2010 ( Winner / Contestants )
* Miss Universe Canada 2009 ( Winner / Contestants )
* Miss Universe Canada 2008 ( Winner / Contestants )
* Miss Universe Canada 2007 ( Winner )
Miss Universe Canada 2012 - National Finalist
Age: 26 | Height: 5’8″
Hometown: Vancouver, BC
Sahar Biniaz was born in India, raised in Iran, and is now a proud Canadian citizen living in Vancouver. She graduated with honors from Stella Adler Academy in Los Angeles, in performing arts. Currently she is working as an actress in film and television.
Her recent credits include the lead role in an upcoming anticipated Iranian film “Ambrosia” and a reoccurring guest star roles in two hit TV series “Sanctuary” and “Smallville”, which both air in numerous countries around the world.
Her roles portraying a goddess and a superhero are a striking parallel to her real life character. From volunteering in Thailand orphanages to traveling to jaw dropping locations around the world while raising awareness and convincing people to be organ donors, she is able to achieve any goal regardless its scale or fear factor.
Being voted as one of the most stylish people in Vancouver, she makes sure her firearm license is tucked away and her heels are off while climbing mountains, riding motorcycles or meeting any other unexpected challenge that life might throw her way. In accordance with her father’s advice that “beauty needs brains”, she has also completed her studies in Business Entrepreneurship from BCIT and Sauder School of business from UBC; and is an avid real estate investor.
Sponsored by: B&B Brothers Development LTD , Holt Renfrew, Clara Couture Fashion, Family and Friends.