* Miss Universe Canada 2012 - National Finalists
* Miss Universe Canada 2011 - Chelsae Durocher / Contestants
* Miss Universe Canada 2011 - Chelsae Durocher photo gallery
* Miss Universe Canada 2011 - Watch Chelsae Durocher (video)
* Miss Universe Canada 2010 ( Winner / Contestants )
* Miss Universe Canada 2009 ( Winner / Contestants )
* Miss Universe Canada 2008 ( Winner / Contestants )
* Miss Universe Canada 2007 ( Winner )
Miss Universe Canada 2012 - National Finalist
Age: 24 | Height: 5’5″
Hometown: Laval, QC
Sophie Mokbel is currently working as an Accountant. She graduated from UQAM University, majoring in Business Administration and more specifically, in the marketing field.
In March 2009, she competed at the Happening Marketing representing her university in the field of marketing communication. She placed in third position. This event is the largest competition of Marketing in the eastern of Canada, where 10 universities compete. Sophie also worked for the comity of UQAM; she was the VP sponsorship from 2008 to 2009.
Sophie loved to volunteer for her local church. Also, when she was young she loved volunteering to take care, spend time and help children with their homework. Sophie also participated and helped in many fund raisings to help children in need.
Spending time with children is the most nourishing experience you can have. Presently, her part time job is tutoring young children. Sophie claims that all children have the same intelligence capacity, but you have to be patient and know how to find the best way that motivates them.
In her spare time, she enjoys swimming, going to the gym, playing the piano, staying up-to date, travelling, being there for others and spending time with friends and family.
Sponsored by: Cytronics Corporation and Pecunia Solutions Inc.