> International Pageant - Miss Intercontinental Pageant
* Miss Intercontinental 2012 - Daniela Chalbaud of Venezuela
* Miss Intercontinental 2011 - Jessica Hartman (Miss USA)
* Miss Intercontinental 2010 ( Miss Puerto Rico, Maydelise Columna / Contestants )
Daniela Chalbaud, who represented the Distrito Capital in the Miss Venezuela 2012 beauty pageant, has just been crowned Miss Intercontinental 2012 held at the Eurogress Aachen in Germany. She beat 54 other contestants to be the winner of the pageant. Daniela Xanadú Chalbaud Maldonado from Caracas is 21 years old and stands 1.74 m. She won the Most Beautiful Skin award in Miss Venezuela 2012.
- Winner Miss Intercontinental 2012: Daniela Chalbaud of Venezuela
- The first runner-up: Genesis Davila of Puerto Rico.
- The second runner-up: Laura Ashfield of England
- The third runner-up: Roxanne Zeller of South Africa
- The fourth runner-up: Carla Porter of Thailand
Chalbaud is native of Caracas, is 21 years old, is a student of languages, is a simple girl who loves extreme sports.
Daniela gets the fifth crown for Venezuela at Miss Intercontinental beauty pageants. The winners prior to Daniela were: Emilia María de Los Ríos(1974), Ligia Petit (2001), Emmarys Pinto (2005) and Hannely Quintero (2009).
special thank & credit to beautypageantnews