> International Pageant > Road to Miss World 2013
> National Pageant > Canada
* Miss World Canada 2013 - APPLY Now
* Miss World Canada 2012 - Tara Teng / Contestants
* Miss World Canada 2012 - Tara Teng photo gallery
* Miss World Canada 2011 - Riza Santos / Contestants
* Miss World Canada 2010 - Denise Garrido / Contestants
* Miss World Canada 2009 - Lena Yanbing Ma / Contestants
* Miss World Canada 2008 - Leah Ryerse
Do you have what it takes to be the next Miss World Canada? Are you ready, not only to be the ambassador of Miss World Canada, but the ambassador of Miss World? Miss World Canada focuses on beauty with a purpose, emphasizing life skills, and opening doors to its contestants through scholarships, job opportunities, and being a voice for your country.
The Miss World Pageant is the oldest and most watched annually televised show in the world, and has raised over $500 million for charities around the globe. To qualify for the 2013 Miss World Canada competition, you must be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident between the ages of 17-24 by July 2013.
Fill out the following information and we will get back to you directly. All applicants that meet the basic requirements will be interviewed via telephone and possibly selected to compete as one of the Canadian finalists to represent Canada in the Miss World® 2013 pageant.
Spaces are limited so do not delay for your chance to be an ambassador for Canada on the world stage.