> Road to Miss Universe 2013 / Miss World 2013
> National Pageant > Russia
* Miss Russia 2013 - Who will succeed Elizaveta Golovanova in March
* Miss Russia 2012 Winner - Elizaveta Golovanova
* Miss Russia 2012 - Elizaveta Golovanova photo gallery
* Miss Russia 2012 - Highlight VDO
* Miss Russia 2012 - Contestants Headshot / Contestants Swimsuit
* Miss Russia 2011 - Natalia Gantimurova / Contestants
* Miss Russia 2010 - Winner / Contestants
* Miss Russia 2009 - Full Video Final Contest / Winner / Contestants
* Miss Russia 2007 - Ksenia Sukhinova
The finale of Miss Russia 2013 is scheduled to take place in March 2013. Elizaveta Golovanova, Miss Russia 2012, will pass the crown to her successor at the end of the event. The winner will represent Russia in both Miss World 2013 and Miss Universe 2013 beauty pageants.
Here are some changes for Miss Russia 2013:
- For Miss Russia 2013, the girls will start to wear Sherri Hills dresses. According to Miss Russia Organization, the official designer of Miss Universe and Miss USA, Sherri Hill will be officially working together with them, so it means that in the Miss Russia 2013 pageant the contestants will be wearing Sherri Hill gowns.
- The height in order to participate in the Miss Russia is 1.75 cm or 1.76 cm.
- The girls who previously was take part in Krassa Rossii (Miss Earth Russia) pageant will don’t will be allowed in take part in Miss Russia pageant from now.
Currently, castings already are underway and some girls was directly chossen to the final casting where final line up of contestants will be selected. None regional winner will be direcly chossen for the pageant, except Tartastan.
courtesy and special thank beautypageantnews.com