> International Pageant > Part Winners Miss World > Road to Miss World 2013
> National Pageant > Indonesia
* Miss Indonesia / Miss Indonesia World 2012 Winner - Vania Larissa
* Miss Indonesia / Miss Indonesia World 2012 Winner - Ines Putri Tjiptadi Chandra (Miss Bali)
* Miss Indonesia / Miss Indonesia World 2011 Winner - Astrid Ellena Indriana Yunadi
Vania Larissa, Miss West Kalimantan, was crowned Miss Indonesia 2013 on February 20, 2013 at the Jakarta International Expo. The beauty from Pontianak is 17 years old and stands 1.71 m. She will represent Indonesia in the upcoming Miss World 2013 beauty pageant.
Vania was born in Pontianak on 18 November 1995. With the ability to sing seriosa, she won a TV talent show in 2010. This talented girl can also able to play the piano and is fluent in English and Mandarin.
Miss Indonesia 2013 is the 9th edition of Miss Indonesia beauty contest. The beauty contest was hosted by Daniel Mananta and Javier Justin. Miss World 2012 Wenxia Yu was a special guest at the finale.
Miss Indonesia, also known as Miss World Indonesia, is an annual beauty pageant in Indonesia that sends its winner to the Miss World pageant. The pageant was established in 2005 and the winner was sent to Miss ASEAN pageant. Starting 2006, the winner of the pageant has been sent to the Miss World.
Miss Indonesia 2013 Final results
- Winner Miss Indonesia 2013 was Vania Larissa , Miss West Kalimantan
- The first runner-up was Shinta Sapphira , Miss West Java
- The second runner-up was Jovita Dwijayanti , Miss Central Java
Top 5 Miss Indonesia 2013
- Vania Larissa (West Kalimantan),
- Shinta Sapphira (Shinta Safira) (West Java)
- Claudia Marcia (Southeast Sulawesi)
- Yemima Hutapea (North Sumatra)
- Jovita Dwijayanti (Central Java)
- Miss Internet: Nadhira Titalia (Bengkulu)
- Miss Prettiest Skin: Claudia Marcia (Southeast Sulawesi)
- Miss V-Fresh (Sponsor): Marsha Pical (Maluku)
special thank beautypageantnews